If you are a motorcycle owner, you’re likely wondering what a motorcycle exhaust gasket is, and what it does. These are important parts of the engine, and a leak can reduce your visibility and performance. You should always use a high quality motorcycle exhaust gasket to prevent a leak. You can find good quality gaskets from top brands like Louis and Vanes & Hines. Here are some of the most common examples of these gaskets
SaleBestseller No. 1
vanjoy Exhaust Gasket for Harley, Made of Graphite and Steel Mesh For 1984-2021 Most Harley Davidson Bikes, Touring, Sportster, Dyna, Softtail, Evo, etc. 1 Pair 2pcs
- 1. QUALITY AND NO LEAK: Made of wire and graphite. Tapered, Beveled Gaskets, NOT FLAT.
- 2. COST-EFFECTIVE: Be sure to replace your exhaust port gaskets any time you change or reinstall pipes. Keeps the exhaust gas from leaking to make sure the gas velocity.
- 3. PACKING PRO: Add an bumper into the gasket center. Prevent the gasket from being crashed while delivery.
- 4. WHAT YOU GET: 1 pair of gaskets and excellent after sale service. We are standing behind our products.
- 5. FOR ALL HARLEY MODELS EXCEPT V-ROD: Almost all series models of Harley Davidson, Touring, Softail, Dyna, Sportster, are all suitable. EXCEPT R-VOD SERIES.
SaleBestseller No. 5
Homyl 2 Packs Motorcycle Exhaust Slip on Muffler Carbon Crush Gasket OD40mm ID32mm
- Size: Inner diameter 32mm; Outside diameter 40mm
- When fitting a replacement motorcycle exhaust we always recommend replacing the exhaust gaskets to ensure an airtight fitment of the product.
- These are the ones to join the exhaust downpipes to the silencer or collector box to downpipes
- 100% Brand New Fiber Crush Gasket
- Exhaust gaskets are made from highly durable, quality materials to ensure right-first-time fitment.
Last update on 2022-05-12 / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API