The HJC CL-17 helmet is one of the best motorcycle helmets for many reasons. It’s comfortable to wear and has a tapered front to keep your head from sliding around. The added technology helps you stay cool during warm days, and the helmet is Dot and Snell 2015 certified. Compared to many identical models of motorcycle helmets, the CL-17 also offers more space inside the helmet. It matches the design of most motorcycle brands, including Harley. The helmet also allows you to wear standard or prescription eyewear.
- CAD technology allows for a lightweight advanced polycarbonate composite shell with excellent fit and comfort.
- Pinlock-ready anti-scratch The face shield (HJ-09) has a 3D design and UV protection of 95%.
- For an ultra-secure seal, there’s a side face shield lock mechanism.
- Pinlock-capable (Pinlock lens insert sold separately)
- The RapidFire Shield Replacement System allows for rapid and easy removal and replacement of the face shield without the use of any tools.
- 2-stage face shield closure mechanism with one-touch center open / close shield locking system for a super-tight, secure seal
- The ACS (Advanced Channeling Ventilation System) offers full front to back airflow, flushing heat and humidity up and out of the room.
- Antibacterial, moisture-wicking fabric provides a SuperCool inside.
- Removable and washable crown and cheek pads.
- A built-in air deflector is also present.
- For a bespoke fit, all CL-17 cheek pad sizes can be swapped out.
- DOT and Snell 2015 Standards are met or exceeded (sizes 3XL-5XL are DOT only)
A Little More Analysis
The HJC CL-17 helmet has premium features that come with an affordable price. Its main purpose is to keep the rider cool. Moreover, it comes with a breathable interior and Advanced Channeling Ventilation System (ACS) which is made to pull warm and damp air away from the rider’s head. This feature is a great feature and it makes riding a breeze. There are two vents in the back of the helmet: one at the chin and one on the side.
The helmet has well-ventilation and a wide shield. A detachable chin bar exists on the helmet for added safety. Its fabric is soft against the skin but can get sweaty on hot days. However, it is easy to wash it to remove this smell. In addition, the HJC CL-17 is certified by the DOT for safety purposes and adheres to stricter standards of the SNELL foundation for the materials used.
The eye port of the CL-17 helmet offers better side-to-side vision. The anti-fog face shield is an added benefit. In addition, it has a pin-lock-ready face shield that allows you to install a Pin-lock dual-pane glass inside the visor. This feature will prevent fogging. The shield lock prevents the visor from blowing on the road.
For those who want a budget-friendly, quality helmet, it’s a great choice. It is available in various sizes and colors, making it suitable for most riders. There are plenty of other models that can be purchased for a lower price, but not each of them are as reliable as CL 17. At around only $100, this is literally a super protector.
This affordable full-face helmet comes with adjustable cheek pads, and is made of a comfortable interior fabric liner. A quick and easy replacement of the shield is possible with the RapidFire system. It’s low-profile design is also perfect for riding. There are even several features that will make your life a little easier.
It’s a lightweight, shock-absorbing and ergonomically designed helmet, thanks to the CAD technology. The shell and interior of the helmet is made from advanced poly carbonate material and features an antibacterial and moisture-wicking lining. All these features will make your riding experience safe and comfortable. The HJC CL-17 is not an expensive helmet on the market, but it does come with a range of amazing features that make it a great value for money.
If you want to get the top one even better than the HJC CL 17, here is a complete list of the bestselling HJC helmets.
No products found.
No products found.
Last update on 2022-06-20 / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API