GIVI Windscreens are made for the best in quality and style. The shape and height are improved, and it works seamlessly with the lines of the bike. The new models also offer smoked or clear versions, and some models include a Euro slip for added wind protection. This review will discuss a few of the best features of GIVI windscreens. It’s a great option for people who want to protect their eyes from damaging sunlight while riding.
Bestseller No. 3
Givi AF3101 Airflow Adjustable Wind Screen for Suzuki V-Strom 650 (2012-2016)
- The Airflow system designed specifically for this make and model motorcycle or scooter offers a unique adjustable windshield system.
- The Airflow system offers excellent wind protection and can be adjusted to suit any riders needs.
- Fits: Suzuki V-Strom 650 (2012-2016) Does not fit the 2017 or newer models
Bestseller No. 4
GIVI AF330 bike specific airflow windscreen
- Fits R1200GS years 2004-2012
- Maximum height 54 cm (12 cm of extension) width 54 cm
- To be mounted instead of the original screen
- Transparent screen with fitting kit
Bestseller No. 8
GIVI D257ST Windscreen
- Fits Burgman 650 years 2002-2004 only, Not for Executive Model
- Dimensions: 31" H x 29" W
- Easy to use
- Transparent windshield replacement
Last update on 2022-05-12 / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API