The Dunlop D605 is an entry level, street-legal, dual-sport and adventure tire. It comes in a 21-inch front tire and a 2.75 or 3.00 width. Its full-depth tread pattern is designed for rigorous off-road use and provides good traction in all types of terrain. The D605 is not designed for off-road racing, but it’s a solid choice for riders who like to ride on gravel and fire roads.
Bestseller No. 7
DUNLOP D606 Rear Tire (120/90-18)
- Dunlop designed the D606 tire to be street-legal, but with an emphasis on aggressive off-road riding and great longevity.
- A full-depth tread pattern designed for rigorous off-road use yields excellent traction on everything from hard-packed fire roads to soft single-track trails.
- At the same time, the D606's tread compound is engineered for good highway wear and grip.
- 10% on-road, 90% off-road.
Bestseller No. 10
DUNLOP American Elite Rear Tire (180/65-16B)
- Dunlop’s American Elite is the only aftermarket tire line for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles that’s designed and tested in the U.S.A.
- Available in 28 options to fit most Harley-Davidsons, the American Elite features MT Multi-Tread rear-tire technology for great handling and high mileage.
- Sizes available for newer and older Harley-Davidson models and select Victory and Indian® motorcycles.
- V-Twin - Meant for American-made iron.
- Multi-Tread - Two compounds in the same tread give riders great mileage without sacrificing handling.
Last update on 2022-05-12 / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API