The Bassani exhaust system is the perfect addition to any motorcycle. Its performance is unmatched and the louder the exhaust, the more power it produces. This system provides the perfect back pressure for the motor, making it more responsive and powerful. The quality of this premium exhaust is second to none. It’s also a good value for customization. It is made in the United States and offers a number of benefits. Read on to learn about the different types of exhaust systems and how they can improve your bike’s performance.
The dual exhaust features a single X-pipe to separate the two exhaust systems. The Bassani Power X crossover is a more advanced model that improves performance and fuel economy. It lowers noise resonance within the vehicle and produces an unmistakable tone. The bassani power X is a more expensive system and is best for warm and dry climates. However, it delivers a quality sound and improved performance.
The dual-exhaust system features a stainless steel muffler and stainless steel tubing. The X-pipe enables more air to pass through the dual-exhaust system and increases the performance and fuel economy of the vehicle. The mufflers are welded to the tubing, creating a clean, even sound that is unmistakable and irresistible. The mufflers are designed to fit a variety of bikes. The two-in-one systems are iconic and sure to turn heads.
Bestseller No. 6
Vance & Hines Big Radius 2 into 2 Exhaust Black 46067
- The Black 2-Into-2 Big Radius Exhaust Pipes by Vance & Hines will give your Harley-Davidson Dyna the style and sound sure to turn heads
- Manufactured using 16-gauge steel, the 1-3/4 inch diameter chrome pipes are fully covered in matte black finish heat shields featuring a contrasting chrome end treatment and the Vance & Hines badge
- The dyno-tuned, radius-covered louvered baffles are responsible for producing the rich, deep sound Harley riders expect of aftermarket exhaust systems
- The 12mm O2 oxygen sensor is now positioned deeper into the exhaust system, providing improved feedback to the ECM
SaleBestseller No. 9
Vance & Hines Fuelpak FP3 - 66005
- Fuelpak FP3 revolutionizes fuel management for Harley-Davidson motorcycles using the HD-LAN CAN Bus 6 pin system; Connects wirelessly by Bluetooth to iPhone or Android smartphones
- Uses Flash technology to recalibrate engine parameters and mapping for exhaust systems and other performance upgrades downloaded from the expansive library of calibrations developed by Vance & Hines
- Autotune feature makes use of all factory sensors to add another layer of precision tuning for specific requirements, whether tuning for unique components or different grades of fuel
- Live Sensor Data can be viewed through the smartphone to display speed, RPM, cylinder head temperature, voltage, gear selection, and other vital information
- Compatible with Harley-Davidson models: '14-'19 Electra Glides, Road Glides, Road Kings & Street Glides, '14-'19 Trikes; '11-'19 Softails except '11-'13 CVO models, '12-'17 Dynas, '14-'19 Sportsters & '14-'19 Streets
Bestseller No. 10
2 Into 1 Exhaust for Harley Touring Exhaust System Upgrading, Such as Street Glide Exhaust, Road King Exhaust, and Other Touring Exhaust for Harley, Great Rumble Sound Better Performance
- 1. 【NICE LOUD AGGRESSIVE SOUND.】Aggressive loud sound is louder than stock. But bring a great deep rumble growl to your bike.
- 2. 【GREAT PERFORMANCE.】1.75” - 2.5” - 3.0” Tripe-Steps 2into1 exhaust for harley touring exhaust system for high performance.
- 3.【RUN COOLER, GO FASTER.】Breather better than stock exhaust system for Harley. Working with full coverage heat shield, reduces 70% heat generated. Response noticeable when you kick acceleration.
- 4.【GOOD VALUE, GOOD DEAL.】The whole 2 into 1 exhaust for harley comes with headers, muffler, heat shield and hardware. Great bang for your bucks.
- 5. 【GREAT SOUND, CLEAN LOOK.】SHARKROAD 2 into 1 exhaust for harley brings a new character to your bike with a smooth looking and a new voice.
Last update on 2022-05-12 / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API